- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6299 Mayo Dr, San Jose, CA 951234 beds, 2 baths, 1,562 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $443,000
- Price/sqft: $284
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,562 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 68950019
- Zillow Home ID: 19823923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6299 Mayo Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in San Jose, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6295 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$720K421,820
- 6303 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$646K321,412
- 6291 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$623K321,203
- 6307 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$709K421,562
- 6302 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$737K431,936
- 6310 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$682K421,475
- 6294 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$666K421,475
- 6318 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$646K321,400
- 6311 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$575K21962
- 6287 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$720K421,475
- 6288 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$660K321,400
- 6298 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$653K321,500
- 6326 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$679K321,617
- 6294 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$657K421,475
- 6302 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$718K321,785
- 6282 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$699K421,475
- 6315 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$665K421,562
- 6290 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$641K321,203
- 6306 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$760K432,237
- 6334 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$600K321,203
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!