63 Alden St, Foxboro, MA 020355 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The word is its the most desirable neighborhood in Foxboro, near the Burrell School.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- 21' x 32' first floor suite is suitable as in-law apartment or fabulous great room or at-home office
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,516 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:110 L:3209
- Zillow Home ID: 57449543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 63 Alden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% greater than in Town of Foxborough, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Foxborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02035 home values.
- 64 Alden St Foxboro, MA$386K41.51,696
- 67 Alden St Foxboro, MA$453K42.52,254
- 59 Alden St Foxboro, MA$327K32.51,102
- 68 Alden St Foxboro, MA$360K41.51,696
- 50 Adams St Foxboro, MA$494K42.52,904
- 55 Alden St Foxboro, MA$447K32.51,675
- 60 Alden St Foxboro, MA$374K31.51,312
- 72 Alden St Foxboro, MA$373K31.51,144
- 54 Adams St Foxboro, MA$421K422,052
- 15 Adams St Foxboro, MA$368K31.51,272
- 51 Alden St Foxboro, MA$391K32.51,752
- 42 Adams St Foxboro, MA$393K31.51,846
- 56 Alden St Foxboro, MA$329K31.51,144
- 8 Aldrich Rd Foxboro, MA$371K31.51,372
- 51 Adams St Foxboro, MA$390K31.51,592
- 47 Adams St Foxboro, MA$382K31.51,144
- 4 Aldrich Rd Foxboro, MA$398K41.51,888
- 47 Alden St Foxboro, MA$400K31.51,452
- 28 Albro St Foxboro, MA$364K32.51,203
- 52 Alden St Foxboro, MA$442K21.51,762
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.