- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
63 Beech St, Boston, MA 021325 beds, 2 baths, 3,211 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,040 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $1
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,211 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:01751 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59155474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 63 Beech Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% lower than in Boston, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 67 Beech St Boston, MA$520K31.51,736
- 12 Kenneth St Boston, MA$588K41.51,860
- 14-16 Kenneth St Boston, MA$592K422,364
- 67 Anawan Ave Boston, MA$552K41.52,770
- 63 Anawan Ave Boston, MA$417K31.51,866
- 408 Belgrade Ave UNIT 1 Boston, MA$228K11810
- 408 Belgrade Ave UNIT 2 Boston, MA$272K311,400
- 71 Anawan Ave Boston, MA$484K41.51,919
- 27 Clement Ave Boston, MA$531K41.51,763
- 18 Kenneth St Boston, MA$498K211,100
- 33 Clement Ave Boston, MA$603K52.52,812
- 412 Belgrade Ave # 2BR Boston, MA$383K------
- 73 Anawan Ave Boston, MA$499K31.52,098
- 410 Belgrade Ave Boston, MA$398K21.51,134
- 414 Belgrade Ave # TWO Boston, MA$499K------
- 414 Belgrade Ave # 1 Boston, MA$353K------
- 11 Kenneth St Boston, MA$761K31.51,560
- 11 Kenneth St West Roxbury, MA$746K31.51,560
- Belgrade Ave UNIT 1 Boston, MA$270K21925
- 17 Kenneth St Boston, MA$851K522,445
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.