63 Brewster St # 1, Pawtucket, RI 028602 beds, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
SECTION 8 WELCOME!
2 BEDROOM 1 BATH APARTMENT:
If you looking for a renovated modern apartment this is the one for you!
THIS 1ST FLOOR 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT HAS BEEN REMODELED WITH A NEW BATHROOM & VANITY WITH TILE FLOORS. THERE ARE GRANITE COUNTER TOPS WITH CHERRY CABINETS IN THE KITCHEN. WHITE CABINETS GRANITE COUNTER AND TILED BACKSPLASH. NEW APPLIANCES INCLUDING A MICROWAVE OVEN! HARDWOODS IN THE BEDROOMS AND LIVING ROOM. GOOD SIZED YARD, BRING YOUR GRILL! THERE IS PLENTY OF STORAGE IN THE BASEMENT.
LOCATED A ROCK THROW TO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND WALKING DISTANCE TO MCCOY STADIUM OFF POND STREET!
- Basement w/storage - Breakfast nook - Dining room - Living room
- Microwave - Refrigerator
- Stove/Oven - Fenced yard - Lawn - Yard - Double pane windows
- Cable-ready - Off-street parking - Granite countertops
- Hardwood floor - Tile floor
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: None
- Parking: On street
- Zillow Home ID: 2110022284
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 63 Brewster Street # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02860, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% higher than in Pawtucket, and 30.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02860 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02860 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.