- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Views: 977 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- 550 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,842 sqft
- Parcel #: 130041
- Zillow Home ID: 66024666
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $166-206K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02861 home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.6% decrease for Pawtucket as a whole. Among 02861 homes, this home is valued 28.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02861, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.6% lower than in Pawtucket, and 21% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 02861 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
|57 Clarner St Pawtucket, RI||$150K||2||1.5||798|
|54 Clarner St Pawtucket, RI||$127K||2||1.5||798|
|51 Clarner St Pawtucket, RI||$159K||3||2||1,501|
|69 Clarner St Pawtucket, RI||$179K||3||1.5||1,116|
|48 Clarner St Pawtucket, RI||$179K||3||1||1,649|
|78 Clarner St Pawtucket, RI||$149K||3||1||1,062|
|66 Clarner St Pawtucket, RI||$159K||2||2||1,197|
|60 Clarner St Pawtucket, RI||$131K||2||1||720|
|615 Benefit St Pawtucket, RI||$194K||6||3||2,000|
|43 Clarner St Pawtucket, RI||$150K||2||1||1,040|
|631 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI||$154K||3||1.5||1,594|
|643 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI||$150K||3||1||1,272|
|211 Senate St Pawtucket, RI||$159K||2||1||1,246|
|34 Thurber St Pawtucket, RI||$138K||2||1||1,040|
|31 Clarner St Pawtucket, RI||$148K||3||1||1,124|
|30 Thurber St Pawtucket, RI||$162K||3||2||1,144|
|32 Clarner St Pawtucket, RI||$133K||3||1.5||924|
|615 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI||$155K||3||1.5||1,432|
|26 Clarner St Pawtucket, RI||$181K||4||1||1,903|
|605 Daggett Ave Pawtucket, RI||$151K||3||2||1,556|
Nearby Schools in Pawtucket
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!