63 Coley St, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
Sold on 6/27/11: $350,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID39206248
- Days on Zillow995
- Lot Depth126
- Lot Width40
- Parcel #2500533 0400003
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$271,362||$247K – $298K||-$3,054||$113||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,972/mo||$1.5K – $2.6K/mo||+$5||$0.82||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 07095 home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Woodbridge Township as a whole. Among 07095 homes, this home is valued 23.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07095 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.7% greater than in Woodbridge Township, and 83.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodbridge Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07095 home values.
Neighborhood for 63 Coley Street
- 61 Coley St Woodbridge, NJ$240K42.0--
- 65 Coley St Woodbridge, NJ$232K41.0--
- 59 Coley St Woodbridge, NJ$243K------
- 68 Spring St Woodbridge, NJ$224K------
- 70 Spring St Woodbridge, NJ$191K------
- 67 Coley St Woodbridge, NJ$212K31.01,344
- 72 Spring St Woodbridge, NJ$224K----1,428
- 64 Coley St Woodbridge, NJ$133K32.0--
- 62 Coley St Woodbridge, NJ$221K------
- 64a/64b Spring St NJ$279K------
- 66 Spring St Woodbridge, NJ$270K42.0--
- 66 Coley St Woodbridge, NJ$227K------
- 301 Fulton St Woodbridge, NJ$272K------
- 74 Spring St Woodbridge, NJ$199K------
- 68 Coley St Woodbridge, NJ$206K------
- 285 Augusta St Woodbridge, NJ$162K22.0--
- 285 Augusta St Woodbridge, NJ$163K22.0--
- 311 Fulton St Woodbridge, NJ$173K----1,274
- 71 Coley St Woodbridge, NJ$266K------
- Augusta St Woodbridge, NJ$194K------
Nearby Schools in Woodbridge Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005