- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
63 Downing Dr, Reading, PA 196104 beds, 3.25 baths, 3,467 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 500 sqft
- Security System
- New kitchen 2007, laundry upstairs, heat from oil-fired boiler
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,467 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 96439605196694
- Zillow Home ID: 8941888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 63 Downing Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19610 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% lower than in Wyomissing, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19610 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wyomissing.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19610 home values.
- 114 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$268K42.53,074
- 65 Downing Dr Reading, PA$260K42.52,696
- 61 Downing Dr Reading, PA$287K43.52,872
- 116 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$283K43.12,650
- 112 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$277K42.52,652
- 62 Downing Dr Reading, PA$269K443,119
- 60 Downing Dr Reading, PA$237K432,642
- 64 Downing Dr Wyomissing, PA$256K42.52,678
- 110 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$250K42.52,800
- 118 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$436K32.53,290
- 67 Downing Dr Reading, PA$243K32.52,618
- 59 Downing Dr Reading, PA$250K42.52,730
- 115 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$341K43.53,800
- 63 S Hampton Dr Reading, PA$255K432,745
- 51 Grandview Blvd Reading, PA$277K433,576
- 113 Deborah Dr Reading, PA$254K32.52,368
- 117 Deborah Dr Wyomissing, PA$252K321,972
- 65 S Hampton Dr Reading, PA$217K42.52,203
- 61 S Hampton Dr Reading, PA$226K42.52,502
- 58 Downing Dr Reading, PA$161K31.51,441
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.