- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
63 E 93rd St, New York, NY 101282,952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $5,225,000
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,952 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 15050028
- Zillow Home ID: 31540843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 63 E 93rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carnegie Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 162.2% higher than in New York, and 37.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carnegie Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carnegie Hill home values.
- 61 E 93rd St New York, NY$17.6MStudio--3,670
- 59 E 93rd St New York, NY$37.3M----3,545
- 125 E 93rd St APT 5A New York, NY$2.96M21.5--
- 177 E 93rd St APT 4B New York, NY$6.91M1----
- 181 E 93rd St APT 2C New York, NY$1.92M11--
- 131 E 93rd St APT 3D New York, NY$7.02M2----
- 131 E 93rd St APT 3A New York, NY$6.72M21--
- 175 E 93rd St APT 2D New York, NY$2.33MStudio1--
- 175 E 93rd St APT 4D New York, NY$2.37M--1--
- 177 E 93rd St APT 2C New York, NY$6.67M11--
- 67 E 93rd St New York, NY$14.3M----6,956
- 57 E 93rd St New York, NY$40.7M----3,684
- 69 E 93rd St New York, NY$11.8M----4,300
- 64 E 94th St APT 3C New York, NY$1.57M22--
- 64 E 94th St APT 3A New York, NY$878K11--
- 55 E 93rd St APT 1B New York, NY$1.43M----790
- 55 E 93rd St APT 5E New York, NY$974K11519
- 55 E 93rd St APT 4D New York, NY$756K----505
- 55 E 93rd St APT 6E New York, NY$763K----519
- 55 E 93rd St APT 1A New York, NY$1.29M----803
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.