- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
63 E Main St, Beacon, NY 125085 beds, 2 baths, 1,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 1986 for $125,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Parcel #: 13020000605400381896980000
- Zillow Home ID: 30080461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 63 E Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12508, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% higher than in Beacon, and 21.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beacon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12508 home values.
- 53 E Main St Beacon, NY$271K------
- 20 Water St Beacon, NY$194K311,200
- 14 Water St Beacon, NY$244K421,650
- 27 Spring Valley St Beacon, NY$172K412,085
- 39 Spring Valley St Beacon, NY$192K311,633
- 73 E Main St Beacon, NY$224K431,553
- 73 E Main St # 3 Beacon, NY$136K21600
- 73 E Main St # 1 Beacon, NY$182K31900
- 25 Spring Valley St Beacon, NY$220K211,762
- 33 Spring Valley St Beacon, NY$186K311,284
- 50 E Main St Beacon, NY$243K31.51,456
- 25 E Main St APT 3 Beacon, NY--311,000
- 15 E Main St APT 2 Beacon, NY$142K11700
- 15 E Main St APT 4 Beacon, NY--211,000
- 25 E Main St APT 4 Beacon, NY--311,000
- 17 Spring Valley St Beacon, NY$198K311,006
- 12 Liberty St Beacon, NY$314K51.52,960
- 13 Water St Beacon, NY$167K311,500
- 15 Water St Beacon, NY$231K311,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.