This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- All time views: 709
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Finished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Laundry Room Access: Other Location
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Parking Type Description: Unassigned
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: 4updown - Unit(S) per Floor
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,812 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2124504140
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Bristol is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Bristol is $18,120.
Homes like this sold for $138-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!