63 Havre St, Boston, MA 02128
Sold on 7/1/13: $229,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:1,760 sq ft
- Lot:2,944 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $229,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow162
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #W:01 P:05503 S:000
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID59121550
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$233,359||$196K – $278K||-$9,110||$132||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,136/mo||$1.8K – $2.9K/mo||-$63||$1.21||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts East Boston home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 15.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% higher than in Boston, and 44.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 63 Havre Street
- # 2--------
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Dante Alighieri (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.1 mi
- McKay K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- East Boston Ecc (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Otis Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Adams Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005