63 Hillside Rd, Brookline, MA 024456 beds, 5 baths, 6,746 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- 925 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $518
- MLS #: 71348465
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: Park, Water
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Library, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH6_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks), SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,746 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: B:336 L:0001 S:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56572336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 63 Hillside Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02445, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.6% less than in Brookline, and 94.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02445 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02445 home values.
- 55 Lee St Brookline, MA$1.87M32.55,050
- 75 Lee St Brookline, MA$2.01M44.54,465
- 33 Hillside Rd Brookline, MA$5.81M9510,040
- 49 Lee St Brookline, MA$2.76M33.53,842
- 83 Lee St Brookline, MA$2.2M54.54,732
- 60 Hillside Rd Brookline, MA$2.6M566,847
- 60 Heath Hill St # 0 Brookline, MA$2.17M565,800
- 60 Heath Hill St Brookline, MA$3.13M575,889
- 61 Heath Hill St Brookline, MA$2.44M34.55,100
- 31 Lee St Brookline, MA$1.05M322,304
- 54 Heath Hill St Brookline, MA$4.12M54.55,513
- 395 Warren St Brookline, MA$4.97M675,972
- 97 Lee St Brookline, MA$3.11M54.57,385
- 51 Heath Hill St Brookline, MA$2.4M54.53,708
- 407 Warren St Brookline, MA$3.5M677,500
- 30 Heath Hill St Brookline, MA$2.16M554,176
- 388 Warren St Brookline, MA$3.65M85.56,325
- 43 Heath Hill St Brookline, MA$1.89M334,254
- 37 Lee St Brookline, MA$1.36M43.53,169
- 37 Lee St # 1 Brookline, MA$1.05M11600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.