- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 393 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $229,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $195
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116448881
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-227K.
Market guideZillow predicts Norwich home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.5% decrease for New London Metro as a whole. Among 06234 homes, this home is valued 2.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 53.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.6% greater than in New London Metro, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Norwich home values.
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!