This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-463K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Lebanon is $20,359.
Estimated value increase: $6.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Lebanon is $10,828.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 4.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 1,887
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $406,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Cable - Available
- Basement Type: Full Basement
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Fuel Tank Description: Above Ground Tank
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Park Garage Type: Attached
- Hot Water Fuel: Oil
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Last Status: Active
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Water Sewer Lien: Neither
- REO: Yes
- Sewage System: Septic
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Water Source: Private Well
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Multi Zone Heat
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Style: Colonial
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Central Vacuum
- Neighborhood: Lebanon (40)
- Listing Type Description: A
- Last Change Type: Deposit - Continue To Show
- Mill Rate: 28.2000
- Listing Type: Lease Listing Agreement
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Status: Deposit - Continue To Show
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,013 sqft
- Parcel #: M:243 L:83.016
- Zillow Home ID: 65240227
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06249 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.8% less than in Lebanon, and 31.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06249 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lebanon.
|Other Units in this Building (20)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 57 Olenick Rd|
Nearby Schools in Lebanon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!