- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 2,280 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $583,150
- Last sale price/sqft: $271
- Finished basement, 461 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Yes, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Seller W/Participate, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,154 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: M:082.0 B:0002 L:0028
- Zillow Home ID: 56398501
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $515-651K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02474 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Arlington as a whole. Among 02474 homes, this home is valued 7.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02474, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Arlington, and 86.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02474 home values.
|67 Lennon Rd Arlington, MA||$530K||3||2||1,536|
|59 Lennon Rd Arlington, MA||$562K||3||2||2,249|
|28 Melanie Ln Arlington, MA||$675K||3||2.5||2,032|
|55 Lennon Rd Arlington, MA||$513K||2||2||1,560|
|24 Melanie Ln Arlington, MA||$673K||3||2.5||2,288|
|32 Melanie Ln Arlington, MA||$638K||3||2||2,206|
|51 Lennon Rd Arlington, MA||$507K||3||1||1,637|
|70 Lennon Rd Arlington, MA||$479K||2||2||1,344|
|62 Lennon Rd Arlington, MA||$532K||3||2||1,728|
|508 Summer St Arlington, MA||$587K||4||3||2,038|
|66 Lennon Rd Arlington, MA||$566K||3||2||1,993|
|504 Summer St Arlington, MA||$475K||3||1||1,280|
|58 Lennon Rd Arlington, MA||$485K||3||2||1,344|
|516 Summer St Arlington, MA||$481K||3||2||1,400|
|500 Summer St Arlington, MA||$512K||3||1.5||1,548|
|47 Lennon Rd Arlington, MA||$506K||3||2||1,620|
|496 Summer St Arlington, MA||$538K||3||1.5||1,674|
|478 Summer St Arlington, MA||$522K||2||1||--|
|54 Lennon Rd Arlington, MA||$518K||3||2||1,739|
|520 Summer St Arlington, MA||$486K||3||1.5||1,405|
Nearby Schools in Arlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!