63 Ludlow St APT 2, New York, NY 100022 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Hardwood Floors, Utilities Included
- Range / Oven
- Zillow Home ID: 2108896874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 63 Ludlow Street APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 192.7% greater than in New York, and 30.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10002 home values.
- 196 Stanton St # 3H New York, NY$1.04MStudio1--
- 125 Broome St # 155 New York, NY--11231,417
- 3261 Glenwood Ave New York City, NY$6.06M33.75--
- 210 Delancey St New York, NY--------
- 63 Pitt St APT 3F New York, NY$787K21--
- 157 Broome St APT 6A New York, NY$751K------
- 157 Broome St APT 2A New York, NY$1.17M------
- 157 Broome St APT 3E New York, NY--Studio1--
- 157 Broome St APT 4B New York, NY$1.18M------
- 157 Broome St APT 1B New York, NY$1.17M------
- 157 Broome Ave Atlantic Beach, NY$1.19M--4.53,319
- 157 Broome St APT 1A New York, NY$1.16M------
- 78 Ridge St APT 1B New York, NY$5.26M112,960
- 78 Ridge St APT 2C New York, NY$745K11740
- 78 Ridge St APT 5C New York, NY$653K----566
- 78 Ridge St APT 3G New York, NY$672K21750
- 78 Ridge St APT 4B New York, NY$623K11485
- 78 Ridge St APT 5D New York, NY$673K11619
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.