63 Outlook Rd, Wakefield, MA 018802 beds, 2 baths, 1,478 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- Finished basement, 318 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,478 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:000003 B:0033 P:0T13A+
- Zillow Home ID: 56349854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 63 Outlook Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01880 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% greater than in Wakefield, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01880 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
- 62 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$440K211,842
- 64 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$540K41.52,100
- 54 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$436K31.51,710
- 65 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$559K42.52,434
- 61 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$507K31.52,042
- 66 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$451K21.51,939
- 71 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$538K32.53,275
- 55 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$535K322,509
- 72 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$518K31.52,073
- 53 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$584K43.53,948
- 77 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$498K421,786
- 40 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$506K42.51,712
- 80 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$604K52.52,413
- 51 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$534K422,476
- 46 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$426K32.011,650
- 90 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$428K321,597
- 149 Elm St Wakefield, MA$428K221,604
- 86 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$441K321,842
- 47 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$501K41.51,825
- 79 Outlook Rd Wakefield, MA$530K32.52,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.