63 Pinckney St, Boston, MA 021145 beds, 5 baths, 3,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $2,775,000
- Price/sqft: $740
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Zero Lot Line, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: W:05 P:01920 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59174040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 63 Pinckney Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.1% lower than in Boston, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 61 Pinckney St Boston, MA$2.89M433,338
- 65 Pinckney St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$782K21858
- 65 Pinckney St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$958K211,071
- 65 Pinckney St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$909K21.51,052
- 90 Myrtle St APT 7 Boston, MA--Studio1--
- 57 Pinckney St Boston, MA$2.46M342,791
- 88 Myrtle St Boston, MA$3.06M33.53,399
- 62 Anderson St Boston, MA$877K------
- 60 Anderson St Boston, MA$710K------
- 86 Myrtle St Boston, MA$2.93M43.52,950
- 65 Pinckney St Boston, MA--------
- 19 Pinckney St Boston, MA$1.7M53.53,200
- 55 Pinckney St Boston, MA$3.32M553,715
- 58 Pinckney St Boston, MA$3.23M46.55,691
- 58 Pinckney St APT 1 Boston, MA$1.92M33.51,716
- 58 Pinckney St APT 2 Boston, MA$930K11.5950
- 58 Pinckney St APT 3 Boston, MA$2.31M32.51,905
- 56 Pinckney St Boston, MA$1.9M42.52,800
- 84 Myrtle St APT 5 Boston, MA$536K11654
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.