63 Pinner Ln, Stamford, CT 069035 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,696 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 004-3318
- Zillow Home ID: 68547161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 63 Pinner Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Stamford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.4% higher than in Stamford, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Stamford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Stamford home values.
- 37 Pinner Ln Stamford, CT$766K43.53,505
- 54 Pinner Ln Stamford, CT$567K321,968
- 49 Pinner Ln Stamford, CT$1.4M54.55,100
- 35 Daffodil Rd Stamford, CT$722K52.53,064
- 150 Don Bob Rd Stamford, CT$1.12M43.53,657
- 55 Daffodil Rd Stamford, CT$660K42.53,545
- 133 Don Bob Rd Stamford, CT$709K53.54,233
- 77 Pinner Ln Stamford, CT$664K443,300
- 34 Daffodil Rd Stamford, CT$600K42.52,920
- 121 Don Bob Rd Stamford, CT$648K535,200
- 24 Daffodil Rd Stamford, CT$690K42.52,311
- 2216 High Ridge Rd Stamford, CT$548K332,292
- 66 Arbor Rd Stamford, CT$763K42.52,382
- 7 Daffodil Rd Stamford, CT$753K333,180
- 67 Arbor Rd Stamford, CT$711K42.53,153
- 2226 High Ridge Rd Stamford, CT$509K321,918
- 35 Acre View Dr Stamford, CT$648K42.52,528
- 101 Don Bob Rd Stamford, CT$721K432,846
- 2256 High Ridge Rd Stamford, CT--------
- 47 Acre View Dr Stamford, CT$799K42.52,654
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.