63 Quincy Pl NW, Washington, DC 200015 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1895
- 622 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $612,800
- Price/sqft: $432
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,316 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3101 0054
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 479871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 63 Quincy Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bloomingdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% lower than in Washington, and 31.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bloomingdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bloomingdale home values.
- 65 Quincy Pl NW Washington, DC$488K42.51,544
- 61 Quincy Pl NW Washington, DC$684K431,544
- 67 Quincy Pl NW # A Washington, DC--22.51,500
- 59 Quincy Pl NW Washington, DC$458K421,536
- 67 Quincy Pl NW Washington, DC$684K22.52,304
- 69 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$712K43.51,772
- 57 Quincy Pl NW Washington, DC$492K321,544
- 71 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$387K11650
- 55 Quincy Pl NW Washington, DC$638K432,726
- 73 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC$573K42.51,264
- 53 Quincy Pl NW Washington, DC$688K33.51,534
- 70 R St NW Washington, DC$733K43.51,972
- 72 R St NW Washington, DC$510K41.51,972
- 68 R St NW Washington, DC$713K33.51,968
- Q St NW Washington, DC$494K311,090
- 74 R St NW Washington, DC$537K421,972
- 66 R St NW Washington, DC$599K42.52,204
- 76 R St NW Washington, DC$732K652,148
- 64 R St NW Washington, DC$646K542,204
- 51 Quincy Pl NW Washington, DC$683K43.51,534
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.