- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,116 all time views
- HOA Fee: $178
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2014 for $356,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $309
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ Y, Beachfront \ No, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Unit Features \ Porch, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Full, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Owner Association, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Field Card, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ 2/3 Family, Type \ Condo, Utility Connections \ for Gas Dryer, Utility Connections \ for Gas Oven, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: W:13 P:01540 S:002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63709371
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $324-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Dorchester home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North Dorchester homes, this home is valued 15.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.4% higher than in Boston, and 29.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
|63 Sawyer Ave UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA||$380K||2||2||1,153|
|63 Sawyer Ave UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA||$405K||3||2||1,170|
|59 Sawyer Ave Dorchester, MA||$503K||7||2||2,555|
|65 Sawyer Ave Dorchester, MA||$558K||4||2||2,920|
|135 Cushing Ave Dorchester, MA||$367K||3||1.5||1,291|
|131 Cushing Ave Dorchester, MA||$810K||6||2||3,177|
|55 Sawyer Ave Dorchester, MA||$515K||4||2.5||2,183|
|67-69 Sawyer Ave Boston, MA||--||--||--||3,058|
|58 Sawyer Ave # 2 Dorchester, MA||$512K||2||3||1,525|
|58 Sawyer Ave # 1 Dorchester, MA||$458K||2||2.5||1,400|
|56 Sawyer Ave Dorchester, MA||$815K||9||3.5||4,868|
|56 Sawyer Ave UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA||$910K||6||2||3,113|
|56 Sawyer Ave # A Boston, MA||$293K||1||1||900|
|56 Sawyer Ave UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA||$406K||3||1.5||1,454|
|129 Cushing Ave Dorchester, MA||$524K||3||2.5||2,511|
|58 Sawyer Ave Dorchester, MA||$926K||5||3||4,563|
|58 Sawyer Ave UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA||$526K||2||2.5||1,534|
|58 Sawyer Ave UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA||$512K||2||2.5||1,387|
|58 Sawyer Ave UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA||$487K||2||2||1,506|
|60 Sawyer Ave UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA||$315K||2||1||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!