This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 107 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $169,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Stories \ One Story, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Foundation \ Slab, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Water\System \ Community Water, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Microwave, Ceiling Height \ 10' +, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Smoke Detectors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Carport \ None, Exterior Features \ Garage with door, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Thermopane Windows, Community Amenities \ Street Lights, Community Amenities \ Undrgrnd Utilities, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Sewer \ Private Sewer, Garage \ Double Attached, Type of Property \ Single Family, Flood Zone \ No, Heat System \ Central Electric, Cooling System \ Central Electric, Specialty Rooms \ Seprt Formal Dining, Kitchen Features \ Cook-Top, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Status \ Active, Interior Features \ Floored Attic, Community Amenities \ Cable Available, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Interior Features \ Pull Down Stairs, Community Amenities \ Satellite Permitted, Exterior Features \ Satellite, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch, Floors \ Laminate
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 2,218 sqft
- Parcel #: 0422-04-182.000
- Zillow Home ID: 78045611
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-176K.
Market guideZillow predicts Mississippi home values will increase 1.3% next year. Among 39475 homes, this home is valued 9.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.6% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (43)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 24 Terri Ln|
Nearby Schools in Purvis
3-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!