630 Bellaire St, Denver, CO 802204 beds, 4 baths, 3,707 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $614,000
- Finished basement, 399 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 249 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,707 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 0606319007000
- Zillow Home ID: 13393657
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 630 Bellaire Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% less than in Denver, and 8.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hale home values.
- 640 Bellaire St Denver, CO$832K32.52,861
- 620 Bellaire St Denver, CO$1.18M53.55,870
- 650 Bellaire St Denver, CO$1.17M52.53,004
- 4301 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$1.43M33.52,966
- 633 Birch St Denver, CO$577K322,270
- 639 Birch St Denver, CO$538K21.51,630
- 660 Bellaire St Denver, CO$851K32.52,595
- 623 Birch St Denver, CO$2.03M474,928
- 645 Birch St Denver, CO$551K321,524
- 4325 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$990K42.53,858
- 629 Bellaire St Denver, CO$870K33.52,450
- 635 Bellaire St Denver, CO$890K33.52,839
- 655 Birch St Denver, CO$777K423,193
- 615 Bellaire St Denver, CO$706K321,837
- 670 Bellaire St Denver, CO$864K443,425
- 645 Bellaire St Denver, CO$968K33.52,930
- 4275 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$879K34.53,182
- 667 Birch St Denver, CO$742K432,853
- 657 Bellaire St Denver, CO$970K34.53,807
- 680 Bellaire St Denver, CO$860K32.52,822
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.