630 Chicago Ave, Charlotte, NC 282032 beds, 1 bath, 702 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,142 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2013 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Sports Court
- View: City
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 702 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 14501502
- Zillow Home ID: 6238484
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 630 Chicago Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28203 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.3% lower than in Charlotte, and 94% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28203 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28203 home values.
- 638 Chicago Ave Charlotte, NC$80K--21,367
- 638 Chicago Ave APT A Charlotte, NC$244K1----
- 624 Chicago Ave Charlotte, NC$307K----2,856
- 641 Miller St Charlotte, NC$70K21702
- 637 Miller St Charlotte, NC$69K21702
- 647 Miller St Charlotte, NC$74K21702
- 631 Chicago Ave Charlotte, NC$69K21853
- 627 Chicago Ave # A Charlotte, NC$71K21702
- 635 Chicago Ave Charlotte, NC$74K21702
- 633 Miller St Charlotte, NC$61K21702
- 623 Chicago Ave Charlotte, NC$75K21702
- 639 Chicago Ave Charlotte, NC$73K21702
- 616 Chicago Ave Charlotte, NC$60K21702
- 629 Miller St Charlotte, NC$78K21702
- 621 Chicago Ave Charlotte, NC$74K21702
- 612 Chicago Ave Charlotte, NC$83K21702
- 625 Miller St Charlotte, NC$65K21702
- 617 Chicago Ave Charlotte, NC$60K21702
- Chicago Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 617 Miller St Charlotte, NC$72K21702
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.