630 E New York St, Indianapolis, IN 462023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,782 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,782 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 61
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 491101245003000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1120743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 630 E New York Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46202 home values.
- 632 E New York St Indianapolis, IN$176K2--1,584
- 628 E New York St Indianapolis, IN$254K2--1,634
- 626 E New York St Indianapolis, IN$255K2--1,584
- 634 E New York St Indianapolis, IN$225K332,160
- 624 E New York St Not Specified, IN$238K331,152
- 624 E New York St Indianapolis, IN$222K331,152
- 638 E New York St Indianapolis, IN$493K32.52,600
- 633 Lockerbie St Indianapolis, IN$244K221,554
- 640 E New York St Indianapolis, IN$139K322,405
- 629 Lockerbie St Indianapolis, IN$332K223,786
- 623 Lockerbie St Indianapolis, IN$245K221,902
- 314 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN$259K21.51,300
- 312 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN$242K21.51,300
- 621 Lockerbie St Indianapolis, IN$159K4--1,696
- 304 N College Ave APT B Indianapolis, IN$416K332,923
- 304 N College Ave # A Indianapolis, IN$336K332,211
- 316 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN$191K22.52,103
- 619 Lockerbie St Indianapolis, IN$236K212,284
- 616 E New York St Indianapolis, IN$346K11850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.