630 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 303122 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Parcel #: 14 00190005097
- Zillow Home ID: 69374167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 630 John Wesley Dobbs Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Fourth Ward market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 76.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.8% greater than in Atlanta, and 195.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Fourth Ward home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Fourth Ward home values.
- 628 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE Atlanta, GA$220K21.51,224
- 213 Lampkin St NE Atlanta, GA$174K21.51,224
- 217 Lampkin St NE APT 1 Atlanta, GA$199K32--
- 209 Lampkin St NE Atlanta, GA$236K121,224
- 211 Lampkin St NE Atlanta, GA$265K22.51,224
- 207 Lampkin St NE Atlanta, GA$212K21.51,224
- 205 Lampkin St NE Atlanta, GA$253K21.51,224
- 215 Lampkin St NE Atlanta, GA$264K21.51,224
- 214 Corley St NE Atlanta, GA$359K43.52,939
- 203 Lampkin St NE Atlanta, GA$244K21.51,224
- 626 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE Atlanta, GA$257K121,224
- 624 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$121K11.5--
- 624 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE Atlanta, GA$256K11.51,224
- 622 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE Atlanta, GA$267K21.51,224
- 638 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE Atlanta, GA$602K422,732
- 620 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE Atlanta, GA$258K221,224
- 220 Corley St NE Atlanta, GA$131K431,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.