630 N 12th St, Reading, PA 196044 beds, 2 baths, 1,279 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1920
- 159 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $38,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- MLS #: 6338280
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,279 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 12531754135870
- Zillow Home ID: 8837603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 630 N 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% lower than in Reading, and 15.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19604 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19604 home values.
- 628 N 12th St Reading, PA$38K411,201
- 632 N 12th St Reading, PA$43K411,134
- 626 N 12th St Reading, PA$36K311,134
- 634 N 12th St Reading, PA$57K421,615
- 624 N 12th St Reading, PA$36K311,134
- 636 N 12th St Reading, PA$57K421,718
- 638 N 12th St Reading, PA$55K41.51,388
- 622 N 12th St Reading, PA$38K41.51,211
- 640 N 12th St Reading, PA$55K321,307
- 620 N 12th St Reading, PA$60K31.51,211
- 642 N 12th St Reading, PA$55K411,436
- 618 N 12th St Reading, PA$61K311,134
- 604 N 12th St Reading, PA$62K41.51,131
- 644 N 12th St Reading, PA$57K411,340
- 616 N 12th St Reading, PA$36K311,134
- 646 N 12th St Reading, PA$58K411,340
- 614 N 12th St Reading, PA$57K41.51,319
- 648 N 12th St Reading, PA$59K411,340
- 612 N 12th St Reading, PA$67K411,361
- 650 N 12th St Reading, PA$57K311,432
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.