630 NW 36th Ter, Gainesville, FL 326073 beds, 2 baths, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 29 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 355740
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06484014000
- Zillow Home ID: 42716393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 630 Nw 36th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.5% higher than in Gainesville, and 26.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32607 home values.
- 620 NW 36th Ter Gainesville, FL$103K321,426
- 640 NW 36th Ter Gainesville, FL$98K321,423
- 631 NW 36th Dr Gainesville, FL$131K321,649
- 621 NW 36th Dr Gainesville, FL$126K31.51,323
- 641 NW 36th Dr Gainesville, FL$123K421,328
- 631 NW 36th Ter Gainesville, FL$132K321,578
- 621 NW 36th Ter Gainesville, FL$126K321,404
- 610 NW 36th Ter Gainesville, FL$121K42.52,032
- 3621 NW 7th Ave Gainesville, FL$124K321,418
- 611 NW 36th Dr Gainesville, FL$103K321,422
- 611 NW 36th Ter Gainesville, FL$133K321,764
- 3642 NW 7th Ave Gainesville, FL$109K31.51,132
- 3632 NW 7th Ave Gainesville, FL$129K321,556
- 630 NW 36th Dr Gainesville, FL$109K41.51,256
- 630 NW 36th St Gainesville, FL$155K521,992
- 600 NW 36th Ter Gainesville, FL$120K321,399
- 620 NW 36th Dr Gainesville, FL$125K321,462
- 640 NW 36th Dr Gainesville, FL$127K321,648
- 3652 NW 7th Ave Gainesville, FL$134K31.51,659
- 620 NW 36th St Gainesville, FL$128K421,342
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!