630 Pine St, Philadelphia, PA 191064 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Built in 1864
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $1,000,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 72
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 051193110
- Zillow Home ID: 67362560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 630 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Center City East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Center City East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City East home values.
- 632 Pine St # C Philadelphia, PA$300K11632
- 632 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$317K1--670
- 632 Pine St # 3 Philadelphia, PA$310K11632
- 632 Pine St # 2 Philadelphia, PA$302K11670
- 632 Pine St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$326K11700
- 624 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$1.18M3--2,740
- 629 Addison St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 636 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$750K----3,150
- 631 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$560K311,260
- 622 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$596K231,904
- 638 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$1.11M----2,424
- 615 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$999K----2,457
- 626 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$1.16M----2,740
- 635 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$677K32.51,797
- 627 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$1.14M----2,114
- 620 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$847K54.52,740
- 408 S 6th St Philadelphia, PA$887K----2,758
- 637 Addison St Philadelphia, PA$596K32.51,731
- 618 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$1.12M----2,740
- 635 Pine St Philadelphia, PA$677K221
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.