630 Pitcher St, Baltimore, MD 21217
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 923 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $2,000
- Unit count: 1
- Lot depth: 71
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 0337 040
- Zillow Home ID: 36487919
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 630 Pitcher Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% greater than in Baltimore, and 275.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21217 home values.
- 628 Pitcher St Baltimore, MD$45K------
- 632 Pitcher St Baltimore, MD$65K------
- 626 Pitcher St Baltimore, MD$58K------
- 624 Pitcher St Baltimore, MD$56K------
- 1603 Argyle Ave Baltimore, MD$88K------
- 622 Pitcher St Baltimore, MD$56K------
- 1605 Argyle Ave Baltimore, MD$88K------
- 620 Pitcher St Baltimore, MD$55K------
- 1607 Argyle Ave Baltimore, MD$89K------
- Pitcher St Baltimore, MD$56K------
- Pitcher St Baltimore, MD$68K------
- Argyle Ave Baltimore, MD$73K------
- Argyle Ave Baltimore, MD$61K------
- Argyle Ave Baltimore, MD$72K------
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292