630 SE 18th Ave, Portland, OR 972143 beds, 3 baths, 2,635 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,482 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Unfinished basement, 500 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,635 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1909
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R167907
- Zillow Home ID: 53868990
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 630 Se 18th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Buckman market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% lower than in Portland, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Buckman home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buckman home values.
- 614 SE 18th Ave Portland, OR$407K421,768
- 608 SE 18th Ave Portland, OR$412K211,236
- 601 SE 18th Ave # 609 Portland, OR$590K553,048
- 604 SE 18th Ave Portland, OR$420K311,400
- 622 SE 18th Ave Portland, OR$445K31.52,600
- 1805 SE Alder St Portland, OR$345K311,768
- 1816 SE Washington St Portland, OR$825K44.53,933
- 615 SE 18th Ave Portland, OR$1.33M--116,696
- 1803 SE Washington St Portland, OR$417K221,746
- 1815 SE Alder St Portland, OR$404K321,768
- 1809 SE Washington St Portland, OR$353K31.51,098
- 1817 SE Washington St Portland, OR$364K31.51,156
- 1725 SE Alder St Portland, OR$379K211,258
- 535 SE 18th Ave Portland, OR$669K33.52,612
- 1823 SE Alder St Portland, OR$340K312,282
- 1804 SE Alder St Portland, OR$434K321,750
- 617 SE 19th Ave Portland, OR$419K311,632
- 621 SE 19th Ave Portland, OR$544K31.51,792
- 627 SE 19th Ave Portland, OR$516K31.52,592
- 1823 SE Washington St Portland, OR$364K31.51,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!