630 Sanctuary Ln, Delafield, WI 530182 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial, Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Ranch
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2130430080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 630 Sanctuary Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53018 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% less than in Town of Delafield, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 53018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Delafield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53018 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Delafield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292