630 Union St APT 2D, Brooklyn, NY 112151 bed, 1 bath, 510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1909
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $941
- , East and South exposures, Full garden view
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 5.0
- Unit count: 30
- Floor size: 510 sqft
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 009551110
- Zillow Home ID: 30582956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 630 Union Street APT 2D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Melrose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2150% greater than in New York, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Melrose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Melrose home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.