6300 Edmund St, Philadelphia, PA 191352 beds, 1 bath, 992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $93,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 992 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 411393100
- Zillow Home ID: 10417537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6300 Edmund Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wissinoming market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% less than in Philadelphia, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wissinoming home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wissinoming home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,076 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 6302 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$78K31992
- 6304 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$58K31992
- 6306 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$69K31992
- 6308 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$70K21992
- Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$73K31992
- 6303 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$88K31992
- 6301 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$84K31992
- 6305 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$88K31992
- 6310 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$74K31992
- 6307 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$85K21992
- 6309 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$89K31992
- 6312 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$73K21992
- 6311 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$83K31992
- 6313 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$82K21992
- 6314 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$67K31992
- 6301 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$86K311,140
- 6303 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$85K311,140
- 6315 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$88K31992
- 6305 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$68K311,200
- 6316 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$67K31992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.