- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6300 Greylynne St, Orlando, FL 328073 beds, 2 baths, 1,557 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 341 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,557 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 342230250004050
- Zillow Home ID: 46252907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6300 Greylynne Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Engelwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.6% lower than in Orlando, and 103% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Engelwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Engelwood Park home values.
- 6238 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$174K422,984
- 6310 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$97K31.51,012
- 6307 Appian Way Orlando, FL$79K321,212
- 6311 Appian Way Orlando, FL$78K321,242
- 6301 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$115K31.51,636
- 6303 Appian Way Orlando, FL$141K421,324
- 6316 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$77K321,173
- 6228 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$84K311,188
- 6237 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$118K31.51,684
- 6311 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$85K311,012
- 6315 Appian Way Orlando, FL$94K31946
- 6227 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$106K321,372
- 6317 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$100K321,371
- 423 S Oxalis Ave Orlando, FL$86K31.51,389
- 417 S Oxalis Ave Orlando, FL$99K32989
- 6300 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, FL$81K321,445
- 6322 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$89K32.51,242
- 6301 Appian Way Orlando, FL$82K32989
- 6236 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, FL$85K311,265
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!