6300 Helen St, Library, PA 151293 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,136 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 213 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1975 for $29,900
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 993723
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Parcel #: 0887F00166000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11638562
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6300 Helen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15129 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% higher than in South Park, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 15129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15129 home values.
- 6302 Helen St Library, PA$107K321,120
- 6298 Helen St South Park, PA$121K311,120
- 6296 Helen St Library, PA$162K321,172
- 6306 Helen St South Park, PA$175K421,812
- 6226 Helen St South Park, PA$203K62.52,700
- 6294 Helen St South Park, PA$136K31.51,068
- 6308 Helen St # B Library, PA$106K311,140
- 6308 Helen St # A Library, PA$79K311,140
- 6297 Helen St Library, PA$113K321,168
- 6308 Helen St # B South Park, PA$74K31--
- 6310 Helen St Library, PA$142K31.51,088
- 6301 Helen St Library, PA$256K633,682
- 6295 Helen St Library, PA$51K31--
- 6312 Helen St Library, PA$120K311,122
- 6218 Broad St Library, PA$155K32992
- 6323 Broad St Library, PA$125K31900
- 6314 Helen St South Park, PA$110K31.51,459
- 7002 Helen St APT A20 South Park, PA$93K11900
- 7002 Helen St APT A13 South Park, PA$112K11590
- 7002 Helen St APT A14 South Park, PA$112K11590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.