6300 Martin Dr, Willowbrook, IL 605276 beds, 4 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $301,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 713 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0923201047
- Zillow Home ID: 4587207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6300 Martin Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60527, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% higher than in Willowbrook, and 117.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Willowbrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60527 home values.
- 6306 Martin Dr Willowbrook, IL$610K--3.54,395
- 6301 Martin Dr Willowbrook, IL$533K543,500
- 16W233 63rd St Willowbrook, IL$560K--2.52,069
- 6309 Martin Dr Willowbrook, IL$483K432,400
- 645 63rd St Willowbrook, IL--Studio----
- 6312 Martin Dr Willowbrook, IL$1.34M--85,470
- 6327 Martin Dr Willowbrook, IL$510K--2.53,072
- 63rd St Willowbrook, IL--------
- 72 Godair Dr Hinsdale, IL$620K333,007
- 7S029 Quincy Ct Willowbrook, IL$415K--1.51,951
- 635 63rd St Willowbrook, IL$1.78M437,500
- Martin Ct Willowbrook, IL--------
- 7S031 Quincy Ct Willowbrook, IL$437K--21,910
- 16W068 Godair Dr Hinsdale, IL$621K333,007
- 6333 Martin Dr Willowbrook, IL$303K32--
- 6333 Martin Dr Willowbrook, IL$449K322,396
- 6318 Martin Dr Willowbrook, IL$574K--2.53,637
- 6330 Martin Dr Willowbrook, IL$542K--2.53,288
- 7S051 Quincy Ct Willowbrook, IL$465K--2.52,650
- 60 Godair Dr Hinsdale, IL$565K222,162
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.