6300 NW 2nd St, Miami, FL 331264 beds, 3 baths, 1,587 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,496 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,587 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1937
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 0140010212620
- Zillow Home ID: 43836251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6300 Nw 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flagami, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% less than in Miami, and 177.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Flagami home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flagami home values.
- 110 NW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$208K21897
- NW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$196K321,352
- 151 NW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$305K421,927
- 200 NW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$183K311,152
- 6301 NW 2nd St Miami, FL$278K322,158
- 101 NW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$411K323,043
- 6290 NW 2nd St Miami, FL$268K532,300
- 201 NW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$304K321,590
- 111 NW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$225K321,428
- 54 NW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$245K211,490
- 220 NW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$226K211,442
- 6261 NW 2nd St Miami, FL$301K321,831
- 101 NW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$208K21980
- 211 NW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$276K422,193
- 55 NW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$433K623,650
- 221 NW 63rd Ct Miami, FL$283K211,395
- 40 NW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$281K321,414
- 221 NW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$224K211,694
- 55 NW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$175K211,239
- 238 NW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$289K432,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.