6300 S Pointe BlvdAPT 323, Fort Myers, FL 33919
Sold on 9/16/11: $55,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:962 sq ft
- Lot:5,937 sqft
- Year Built:1979
- Last Sold:Sep 2011 for $55,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Neighborhood NameFort Myers
- Parcel #224524340002300C0
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45485399
- Last Remodel Year1979
- Construction Quality1.0
- Days on Zillow829
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$59,341||$54K – $66K||+$408||$61||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$974/mo||$721 – $1.5K/mo||+$34||$1.01||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33919 home values will rise 7.6% next year, compared to a 8.8% increase for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33919 homes, this home is valued 55.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33919 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% less than in Fort Myers, and 119.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33919 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33919 home values.
Neighborhood for 6300 S Pointe Boulevard APT 323
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Cypress Lake Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- Cypress Lake High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Tanglewood Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.2 mi
- Heights Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.3 mi
- Villas Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.4 mi
- Lexington Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.4 mi
- South Fort Myers High (assigned) 9-12 3.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005