6301 N Park Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462201 bed, 1 bath, 630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Corner property with nice trees for shade and privacy,
Walk in the door every evening and say " WOW, I live here "
The Kitchen will have new white cabinets, Granite "New Venetian Gold" Countertops, all NewWhirlpool Stainless Steel appliances, Refrigerator has the freezer on the bottom "French door" Range is smooth top, Over the range microwave. Quality Delta sink faucet
The Bath has white "subway' tile in tub surround. Bath also has the traditional beadboard look. Floor is the original "rookwood" tile in perfect condition'
New Delta Brushed nickel faucets
The Living Room and Dininig Rooms have Beautiful hard wood floors with a beautiful large picture window
Full Basement is clean and dry. Washer and Dryer Provided. Bonus room in basement which could easily provide an additional living space
2 car garage. Each side of the duplex will have 1 spot.
Utilities: Gas/Electric/Water/Cable is tenants responsibility
Yard Maintenance, Weeds, Snow is tenants responsibility
Landlord cleans the gutters
Back Yard is enclosed in a Privacy Fence
Pets may be approved on an individual basis.
$300.00 nonrefundable pet deposit is required
Please call Jo Ann to schedule a showing
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 324 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 630 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 490335109151000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1247966
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6301 N Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.5% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 66.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
- 6307 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$185K2--864
- 6315 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$189K2--1,149
- 6295 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$178K311,092
- 6321 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$194K211,020
- 6287 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$165K111,416
- 6289 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$157K1--708
- 626 E 63rd St Indianapolis, IN$186K1--916
- 6327 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$169K2--1,018
- 6281 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$139K1--576
- 6312 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$116K1--828
- 6272 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$163K2--715
- 6333 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$208K311,629
- 6247 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$172K1--1,182
- 6316 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$246K421,936
- 6268 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$206K211,555
- 6268 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$122K211,555
- 628 E 63rd St Indianapolis, IN$182K321,630
- 6302 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$161K2--1,200
- 6310 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$200K2--1,450
- 6314 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$168K221,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292