6301 Warner Ave SPC 91, Huntington Beach, CA 926474 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Built in 2002.....Call KC at 714-330-6094
4 bedrooms 2 full baths approx. 1500 sq. ft. Large Living Room with Skylight Dormer
Open Formal Dining Room Large Open Kitchen with Sun Area
Laundry area with both gas and electric
Large Master Suit away for the other Three Bedrooms
Large Master Bath with her & his Sinks, Shower and Large Spa Tub
Three--good size Bedrooms and one Full Bath located at the other end of Home
16 x 8 Front porch with tile floor opens to a fenced front yard. Front Yard and Flower bed with sprinklers.
Front porch Awing Extends past the front room windows
3 Car Carport that runs the length of the home 13½' wide 88½' long
Large 8 x 6 Shed with Height to top of Carport with Lots of Storage Large Area of Pull out Storage This Home has Interior Custom Paint and Kitchen has Glass Cabinet Doors Lots of Large Windows throughout. Light & Bright Home
Home is on a Large Corner Lot across from Clubhouse and Extra Guest Parking
Park Futures 2 Clubhouses? 2 Pools, one Heated, 2 Jacuzzis, 2 Pool Tables, 2 Table Tennis.
One small Inside pet up to 20 lbs.
All Age Park.
Space Rent is $1085.00 per month and will need Park Approval.
Owner is a licensed Real Estate agent and showings are Appointment Only.
Need a loan--I have lender you can contact---- get approved
Loan Approval Not all banks lend on Manufactured Homes.
CASH Offers will need to show Proof of Funds....
Call for location 714-330-6094
Approx. 2 miles to the Sand at Beautiful Pacific Ocean Just steps to Public Bus stopped that will drop you off at the sand, shopping or you decide.
and Just 2 stop lights to to Meadowlark Golf course
Less than 3 minutes to Beautiful Parks with Lakes and Wonderful Walking Paths, Picnic Area and Playground for the children.
Less than 6 minutes to Shopping, Huntington Beach New Outside Mall and Westminster Mall. Less than 15 minutes to our well known Costa Mesa Mall.
Less than 16 miles to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2002
- 257 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Park Futures 2 Clubhouses?2 Pools, one Heated, 2 Jacuzzis, 2 Pool Tables, 2 Table Tennis.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 89146091
- Zillow Home ID: 61645612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6301 Warner Avenue SPC 91
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92647, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Huntington Beach, and 81% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92647 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Huntington Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92647 home values.
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 53 Huntington Beach, CA$317K321,250
- 6301 Warner Ave # 126 Huntington Beach, CA$475K------
- 6301 Warner Ave Huntington Beach, CA$211K421,456
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 12 Huntington Beach, CA$284K221,040
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 38 Huntington Beach, CA$455K------
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 14 Huntington Beach, CA$327K321,344
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 15 Huntington Beach, CA$343K421,368
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 85 Huntington Beach, CA$324K321,248
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 21 Huntington Beach, CA$455K------
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 71A Huntington Beach, CA$426K------
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 97 Huntington Beach, CA$182K321,425
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 95 Huntington Beach, CA$426K------
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 24 Huntington Beach, CA$326K------
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 60 Huntington Beach, CA$498K------
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 67 Huntington Beach, CA$219K321,152
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 68 Huntington Beach, CA$498K------
- 6301 Warner Ave SPC 81 Huntington Beach, CA$498K------