6302 Ridgewood Ave, Parma, OH 441293 beds, 1 bath, 1,048 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $84,900
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,048 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 44316015
- Zillow Home ID: 33550994
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6302 Ridgewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44129, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% higher than in Parma, and 42% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44129 home values.
- 6214 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$95K311,194
- 6310 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$74K311,064
- 6210 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$88K311,287
- 6314 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$83K311,115
- 6206 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$73K311,105
- 6303 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$107K321,152
- 6215 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$85K311,111
- 6307 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$78K31.51,115
- 6311 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$79K321,109
- 6211 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$88K321,144
- 6402 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$78K311,105
- 6202 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$73K311,105
- 6315 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$75K211,048
- 6207 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$95K311,192
- 6406 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$78K311,105
- 6110 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$84K321,287
- 6403 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$66K311,048
- 6205 Ridgewood Ave Parma, OH$106K321,144
- 6302 Westlake Ave Parma, OH$74K311,170
- 6304 Westlake Ave Parma, OH$79K311,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.