6302 Songbird Way, Tampa, FL 336254 beds, 2 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 136 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $147,900
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: T2630563
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 0029142726
- Zillow Home ID: 44850666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6302 Songbird Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33625, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% greater than in Citrus Park, and 208.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33625 home values.
- 15206 Heathridge Dr Tampa, FL$226K321,872
- 15105 Greenhorn Way Tampa, FL$256K322,080
- 15103 Greenhorn Way Tampa, FL$221K422,079
- 15204 Heathridge Dr Tampa, FL$233K32.51,774
- 6301 Songbird Way Tampa, FL$258K422,089
- 15209 Heathridge Dr Tampa, FL$242K321,922
- 15207 Heathridge Dr Tampa, FL$217K321,660
- 15205 Heathridge Dr Tampa, FL$273K422,101
- 15124 Craggy Cliff St Tampa, FL$230K421,887
- 15211 Heathridge Dr Tampa, FL$209K321,750
- 15101 Greenhorn Way Tampa, FL$241K421,887
- 15202 Heathridge Dr Tampa, FL$233K32.51,740
- 6303 Songbird Way Tampa, FL$239K422,169
- 15203 Heathridge Dr Tampa, FL$240K321,790
- 6320 Forrestal Dr Tampa, FL$256K421,873
- 6318 Forrestal Dr Tampa, FL$222K321,738
- 15122 Craggy Cliff St Tampa, FL$239K321,936
- 6305 Songbird Way Tampa, FL$254K322,128
- 15106 Greenhorn Way Tampa, FL$278K332,364
- 6316 Forrestal Dr Tampa, FL$248K322,114
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!