- 5/31 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 2,093 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $238,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $57
- MLS #: 08931273
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Sale Terms \ FHA, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Sale Terms \ Conventional, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Equipment \ Humidifier, Addtl Room 2 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Other, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Sewer \ Septic-Private, Water \ Well-Private, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Foyer, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Island, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Basement \ Crawl, Assessment Includes \ None, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Loft, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Heat\Fuel \ Zoned, Heat\Fuel \ 2+ Sep Heating Systems, 4th Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Attic \ Unfinished, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Style Of House \ Traditional, Status \ New, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Basement (Y\N) \ Partial, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Age \ 31-40 Years, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1902128007
- Zillow Home ID: 5062839
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $350-450K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60014 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Crystal Lake as a whole. Among 60014 homes, this home is 191.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 767.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
|6311 Carrie Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$441K||4||3||3,902|
|6310 S Blue Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$365K||4||4||3,163|
|6224 S Blue Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$383K||4||3||3,495|
|6227 S Blue Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$347K||4||2.5||2,762|
|6309 Carrie Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$441K||4||3.5||3,559|
|6317 Carrie Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$351K||3||2.5||2,681|
|6218 S Blue Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$379K||4||3.5||3,054|
|6310 N Wyndwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$319K||4||4||2,603|
|6209 S Blue Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$341K||4||2.5||2,661|
|6220 N Wyndwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$358K||4||3||2,970|
|6305 Carrie Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$412K||4||3.5||3,600|
|6418 Carrie Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$482K||4||4.5||4,837|
|6314 N Wyndwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$360K||4||3||3,218|
|6214 S Blue Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$350K||4||2.5||2,871|
|6214 N Wyndwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$366K||4||3||3,261|
|3606 Carrie Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$387K||5||4||3,300|
|6208 N Wyndwood Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$372K||5||3||3,352|
|6403 Carrie Ct Crystal Lake, IL||$376K||3||2.5||3,113|
|3511 Lindsay Ln Crystal Lake, IL||$391K||5||2.5||3,365|
|6209 S Kilkenny Dr Crystal Lake, IL||$176K||--||1.5||1,080|
Nearby Schools in Crystal Lake
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Prairie Ridge High (assigned)9-123.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.