- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6304 Weidner Ave, Baltimore, MD 212123 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,408 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $279,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- screened-in side porch, driveway with parking for two cars
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,168 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 5126 053
- Zillow Home ID: 36616244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6304 Weidner Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Walker, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.5% less than in Baltimore, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Walker home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Walker home values.
- 6302 Weidner Ave Baltimore, MD$216K321,538
- 709 Gittings Ave Baltimore, MD$147K--11,277
- 711 Gittings Ave Baltimore, MD$226K--11,044
- 707 Gittings Ave Baltimore, MD$192K31.51,068
- 6300 Weidner Ave Baltimore, MD$203K221,169
- 705 Gittings Ave Baltimore, MD$145K--21,194
- 6305 Yorkshire Dr Baltimore, MD$156K--11,200
- 6303 Yorkshire Dr Baltimore, MD$156K--11,200
- 6307 Yorkshire Dr Baltimore, MD$216K--21,340
- 6301 Yorkshire Dr Baltimore, MD$193K321,200
- 703 Gittings Ave Baltimore, MD$219K--21,194
- 708 Hollen Rd Baltimore, MD$199K--11,098
- 712 Gittings Ave Baltimore, MD$231K--11,044
- 706 Hollen Rd Baltimore, MD$200K--11,098
- 710 Hollen Rd Baltimore, MD$248K--11,098
- 710 Gittings Ave Baltimore, MD$203K321,170
- 704 Hollen Rd Baltimore, MD$202K--1.51,098
- 712 Hollen Rd Baltimore, MD$246K--11,098
- 6307 Weidner Ave Baltimore, MD$274K--1.51,234
- 708 Gittings Ave Baltimore, MD$196K--21,106
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.