- Lot: 1.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 12,466 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 1992 for $167,500
- Price/sqft: $237
- MLS #: T2756321
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 826 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Architectural Style \ Spanish\Mediterranean, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Interior Features \ Intercom System, Pool Type \ Pool Sweep, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Garage Features \ Oversized, Last Status \ Incomplete, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Location \ Street Private, Interior Features \ In Wall Pest System, Appliances Included \ Oven - Double, Roof \ Tile, Water Access \ Bay\Harbor, Water View \ Bay\Harbor - Full, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Utilities \ Other, Location \ Flood Zone, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Floor Covering \ Porcelain Tile, Master Bath Features \ Bidet, Interior Features \ Hot Tub\Spa, Water Frontage \ Bay\Harbor, Financing Available \ Flood Insurance Required
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,285 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 183
- Parcel #: 1363970000
- Zillow Home ID: 45070214
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.58M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ballast Point home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Ballast Point homes, this home is 457.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 54.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Tampa, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
|2801 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL||$728K||4||3||3,092|
|2803 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL||$673K||4||3||3,089|
|6303 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL||$6.3M||6||6||9,730|
|2805 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL||$634K||4||3||3|
|2807 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL||$594K||4||3||3,089|
|2802 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL||$816K||4||3||3,068|
|2804 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL||$671K||4||3||3,089|
|2806 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL||$704K||4||3||3,494|
|2806 W Averill Ave Tampa, FL||$192K||3||2||1,647|
|2804 W Averill Ave Tampa, FL||$182K||3||2||1,359|
|Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2908 W Ellis Dr Tampa, FL||$138K||2||1||875|
|2809 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL||$609K||4||3||3,094|
|2808 W Averill Ave Tampa, FL||$171K||2||2||1,184|
|2904 W Ellis Dr Tampa, FL||$158K||2||1||1,126|
|2901 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$230K||3||2.5||1,828|
|6301 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL||$496K||4||3.5||2,385|
|2808 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL||$637K||4||3||3,089|
|2810 W Averill Ave Tampa, FL||$418K||3||2.5||2,138|
|2903 Bayshore Pointe Dr Tampa, FL||$228K||3||2.5||1,692|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!