6305 Skyview Cir, Memphis, TN 381353 beds, 2 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: B0157S E00012
- Zillow Home ID: 42300551
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6305 Skyview Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 47.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 103.8% greater than in Bartlett, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38135 home values.
- 6309 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$125K321,544
- 6301 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$134K42.52,700
- 3467 Evening Light Dr Memphis, TN$139K321,700
- 6313 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$151K322,375
- 6297 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$171K432,247
- 3464 Evening Light Dr Memphis, TN$159K322,730
- 6352 Baird Ln Bartlett, TN$139K321,582
- 6317 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$128K321,546
- 6358 Baird Ln Memphis, TN$139K421,800
- 6348 Baird Ln Memphis, TN$130K321,582
- 6308 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$93K321,706
- 3473 Evening Light Dr Memphis, TN$133K421,952
- 6293 Skyview Cir Bartlett, TN$101K321,617
- 6344 Baird Ln Bartlett, TN$133K42.51,946
- 6314 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$128K321,600
- 6298 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$127K321,552
- 6362 Baird Ln Memphis, TN$119K321,576
- 6321 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$130K321,692
- 6338 Baird Ln Bartlett, TN$88K321,493
- 3468 Evening Light Dr Memphis, TN$98K321,508
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.