- Lot: 6,298 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 168 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,037 all time views
- 37 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: T2727274
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Other, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ None, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,486 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1502860000
- Zillow Home ID: 45082812
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $86-118K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Old Seminole Heights home values will rise 10.2% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Old Seminole Heights homes, this home is 12.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% greater than in Tampa, and 339% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Seminole Heights home values.
|6308 Julie St Tampa, FL||$109K||4||2||1,600|
|1906 E Jean St Tampa, FL||$88K||3||2||1,332|
|1912 E Jean St Tampa, FL||$85K||2||1||1,392|
|1908 E Jean St Tampa, FL||$70K||2||1||953|
|6310 Julie St Tampa, FL||$92K||2||1||1,227|
|6305 N 19th St Tampa, FL||$100K||3||2||1,194|
|6305 Julie St Tampa, FL||$84K||3||2||1,100|
|6401 N 19th St Tampa, FL||$60K||2||2||674|
|6307 Julie St Tampa, FL||$119K||3||2||1,566|
|6303 N 19th St Tampa, FL||$117K||3||2||1,218|
|6303 Julie St Tampa, FL||$91K||3||2||1,352|
|N 19th St Tampa, FL||$122K||3||1.5||1,679|
|6405 N 19th St Tampa, FL||$122K||3||1.5||1,679|
|6309 Julie St Tampa, FL||$85K||2||1||1,110|
|6301 N 19th St Tampa, FL||$188K||4||2||2,059|
|6301 Julie St Tampa, FL||$113K||3||1||1,446|
|6404 Julie St Tampa, FL||$137K||4||3||1,426|
|6407 N 19th St Tampa, FL||$126K||3||2||1,263|
|6401 Julie St Tampa, FL||$93K||3||2||1,275|
|1909 E Jean St Tampa, FL||$124K||3||2||1,229|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.