6307 Caton St, Pittsburgh, PA 152173 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
"WELCOME HOME!"*THIS HOME WITH ARCHITECTURAL AND CONVENIENCE AMENITIES, I.E. OPEN FLOOR PLAN,NEW Hardwood Flooring , LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, 2 FULL BATHROOMs, HOUSE HAS FRONT PORCH, FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE., Stove, Refrigerator. Near Giant Eagle , Bus Stop , Waterfront. Available Jan 1 2013
WALKING DISTANCE TO FORBES AVENUE,"GIANT EAGLE"- GROCERY STORES, RESTAURANTS, AND SHOPPING STORES. JUST A FEW MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN PITTSBURGH, UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH MEDICAL CENTER, CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY, PITT-UNIVERSITY, WATERFRONT AND ALL - MALL.
- Single Family
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $228,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115972133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6307 Caton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Squirrel Hill South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.1% less than in Pittsburgh, and 78.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Squirrel Hill South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Squirrel Hill South home values.
- 6327 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$261K31.52,204
- 6323 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$225K41.51,715
- 6335 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$259K41.51,638
- 6319 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$209K41.51,638
- 6328 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$312K42.52,240
- 6322 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$160K311,302
- 6334 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$303K52.52,126
- 6315 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$197K311,401
- 6320 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$198K311,300
- 6337 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$240K321,696
- 6326 Ebdy St Pittsburgh, PA$187K311,298
- 6322 Ebdy St Pittsburgh, PA$159K311,296
- 6334 Ebdy St Pittsburgh, PA$226K31.51,711
- 6313 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$193K31.51,770
- 6316 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$187K311,254
- 6527 Lilac St Pittsburgh, PA$211K31.51,602
- 6320 Ebdy St Pittsburgh, PA$160K311,265
- 6343 Caton St Pittsburgh, PA$222K31.51,314
- 6523 Lilac St Pittsburgh, PA$208K311,422
- 6531 Lilac St Pittsburgh, PA$215K31.51,486
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.