6307 SE 34th Ave UNIT A, Portland, OR 972023 beds, 2 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,385 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $280,000
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 288 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1931
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R152647
- Zillow Home ID: 53855721
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6307 Se 34th Avenue UNIT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eastmoreland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% less than in Portland, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Eastmoreland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastmoreland home values.
- 6319 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$886K32.52,466
- 6307 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR--31.52,500
- 6307 SE 34th Ave UNIT B Portland, OR--Studio11,000
- 6231 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$547K211,488
- 6308 SE Reed College Pl Portland, OR$758K21.52,432
- 6341 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$654K422,372
- 6326 SE Reed College Pl Portland, OR$1.12M323,854
- 6230 SE Reed College Pl Portland, OR$578K322,627
- 6306 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$604K421,975
- 6217 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$634K322,632
- 6401 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$699K13.51,860
- 6340 SE Reed College Pl Portland, OR$1.25M545,707
- 6216 SE Reed College Pl Portland, OR$576K422,464
- 6330 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$709K443,995
- 6230 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$800K42.52,712
- 6209 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$482K321,900
- 3414 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$532K331,909
- 6415 SE 34th Ave Portland, OR$718K32.52,812
- 6412 SE Reed College Pl Portland, OR$1.49M53.54,034
- 6202 SE Reed College Pl Portland, OR$729K33.52,642
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.